Last Updated on
People sustain some hobby in their life. Some accumulate unique and old articles. Some desire to accumulate antiques while others accumulate coins. But there are some who accumulate unique articles in their lifetime and save them! Celebrities are also not forborne of this habit!
They customarily have a full wardrobe and footwear collection. this is common and normal! But some of the popular people have confessed to their fans what they experience picking up and particularly store it in a safe place! So let us immediately go through their collections.
1. The leading lady of Hollywood on out table actress Angelina Jolie. Do you recognize what she likes accumulating? She has a tremendous collection of knives. And also accumulates first edition books.
2. You will be astonished to understand that actor Johnny Depp has an immense collection of Barbie Dolls in his house. He had once said: “I’ve played with a lot of Barbies and Kens for my kids. It’s actually one of the things I’m good at.”
3. Angelina Jolie’s ex-husband Brad Pitt collects metal furniture and metal art. He is also skilled in composing some of them. It clearly would be an expensive affair for Bradd Pitt. But then, with his sort of position and money, it will not be all that hard!
4. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio likes vintage toys and constantly over the years had a large number of them. In the year 2001, he had auctioneered this collection and raised $ 110000 which he distributed to charity.
5. Demi Moore has an unnatural fixation for collecting porcelain dolls. She has many thousands of them in her home.
6. Singer Jay-Z has an attraction for expensive watches. He has a tremendous collection of them.He also collects unusual and costly accessory items. He holds the most valuable watch in the world which was gifted to him by his wife Beyonce. It is a Hublot’s Big Bang which costs around $ 5 million, maybe more!
7. One can assume that Penelope Cruz has the habit of collecting the weirdest object. She has around 500 non-metal varieties of coat hangers in her collection.
8. Who would have thought that in this era of computers, some person and that too a celebrity would be keen to collect old typewriters? But it is true. Tom Hanks has in his collection more than 50 old typewriters. He had revealed that he types letters on these typewriters.