Quick Facts of David Finfrock
- Full NameDavid Finfrock
- Date of Birth1953 /05 /12
- Marital StatusMarried
- SpouseShari Finfrock
David Finfrock is one of the leading meteorologists in the United States. He is currently working as a senior meteorologist in NBC5. David has also worked in the several TV stations like KXAS–TV and many more.
So, let’s take a glimpse of the prominent David Finfrock’s career as well as his personal life.
Who Is David Finfrock? Bio and Wiki
David Finfrock was born on 12 May 1953. He holds an American Nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. From a very early age, David has a keen interest in meteorology. Just after completing his High school Finfrock joined the Texas A&M University, where he graduated with a degree in meteorology with excellent grades.
Despite being a famous meteorologist, the information about his early life is still a secret.
David Finfrock’s Wife and Children
David Finfrock is living a blissful life with his wife, Shari Finfrock. The soulmates tied the knot on 15 October 1977. They are blessed with 2 children named Ryan and Jennifer. David seems to live a happy life along with his family. Also, the renowned NBC5 meteorologist hasn’t involved in any rumors and controversies regarding any girl.
Furthermore, the couple is blessed with 3 grandchildren Emily, Lauren, and Kyla.
How much is David Finfrock’s Net Worth and Salary?
David has been one of the notable meteorologists of the States. He has been able to make a good sum of money from his profession. Being a famous meteorologist, he earns an average salary of $216K annually. However, the exact amount of his networth is still under review. Looking towards his lavish lifestyle, we can assume his estimated net worth to be in millions.
David Finfrock’s Height and Body Measurements
Finfrock stands tall with an appealing heigh and has a perfectly maintained fit body. In his late 60s also David has maintained his body so properly to look much younger than his actual age. Moreover, there is no information about his exact body measurement.
- David was hired by Harold Taft, who is considered as the World’s greatest weatherman.
- David retired in February 2018, after working for 40 years in the profession.
- Finfrock is enjoying his retired life by doing Social Work, Charity, Gardening, Camping, Genealogy, Traveling, and many more.
- He has won the Katie Award for the best meteorologist.
- Finfrock has also won Emmy Awards for the best weather forecaster.
- He was also awarded Fort Worth Star Telegram’s Viewers Choice Award for Best Meteorologist.