Quick Facts of Hilary Elizabeth Labow
- Full NameHilary Elizabeth Labow
- Net Worth$7 Million
- Date of Birth16 June, 1962
- Marital Status Married
- BirthplaceToronto, Ontario, Canada
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Religion Christian
- ProfessionActress, Interior Designer, CEO of Hilary Farr's Designs, TV Host
- Nationality British-Canadian
- Active Year1972-Present
- Eye colour Brown
- Hair colour Brown
- SpouseGordon Farr (m. 1982 - divorced), Krista Visentin (Present)
- Body MeasurementSlim
- EducationRyerson University
- Online PresenceInstagram (98.2k followers), Twitter (52.8k followers)
- Children1 - son
- Horoscope Gemini
If you are watching the Canadian home design TV show, Love It or List It then, you probably knew the name of Hilary Farr who serves as a co-host with David Visentin on the show. She is one of the notable faces in the entertainment industry who became famous for her appearance in many movies and television series.
Today, we are going to know about Farr’s personal life, first of all, she is a married woman as of 2019. She lives a happy married life with her current husband. Besides, she welcomed a son with her ex-husband.
Who is Hilary Elizabeth Labow? Bio & Wiki
Hilary Farr is a Canadian home designer, TV host, and actress who is well known for her roles in many movies and television series. She was born as Hilary Elizabeth Labow on 31st August 1951, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Moreover, she is a British-American by her nationality and belongs to Caucasian white ethnicity.
Farr grew up in London, England, United Kingdom. Furthermore, she graduated from Ryerson University where she studied interior design while at Toronto, Canada. From a very young age, she took an interest in theatre and was introduced to interior design by helping her mother to decorate her childhood home.
Inside of Hilary Farr’s Career
Farr started her career from the 1972 movie, Layout for 5 Models where he played a small role. In the following year, she appeared in the American drama movie, Sex Farm. Moreover, she starred as Zoe in the British Tyburn movie, Legend of the Werewolf with Peter Cushing and Ron Moody. In addition, her other movies are Never Mind the Quality, Feel the Width, City on Fire, and many others.
Farr made her debut appearance in the Canadain home design TV show, Love It or List It as a co-host with David Visentin and still, serves there since 2008. From 2012 to 2014, she guest appeared in the Canadian daytime talk show, The Marilyn Denis Show for six episodes. She currently appears in the media franchise, Brother Vs. Brother as a celebrity judge since 2013. Also, her other TV shows including Steven & Chris, ETalk, etc.
How much is Hilary Farr’s Salary & Net Worth?
Hilary Farr has an impressive net worth of $7 Million as of 2019. Also, her current husband’s net worth is $10 Million and her ex-husband’s net worth is $6 Million. Back in 2018, she maintained a net worth of $6.5 Million.
Farr boasts a lucrative salary in the range of $500 – $800 Thousand monthly. Having an impressive net worth, she also makes a bunch of money from her other works which include advertisements, endorsements, etc.
Who is Hilary Farr’s Husband? Her Marriage & Children
Hilary Farr is a married woman as of 2019. She met her current husband, Krista Visentin, a real estate agent on the set of Love It or List It. Since then, they started dating each other and became engaged after a year. Furthermore, the couple married in a private ceremony in Toronto. As of now, they don’t have children in their marriage life.
Prior to Farr’s marriage with Visentin, she was married to Gordon Farr, a screenwriter and television producer on 12th September 1982 in Ontario. Unfortunately, their marriage didn’t last for long and, decided to get separated. From their marriage, they welcomed a son. Currently, Farr resides in Canada with her son and current husband.
Interesting Facts about Hilary Farr
- Farr has renovated homes for celebrity clients like Jenna Elfman.
- Farr is the president of Hilary Farr’s Designs with offices located in New York and Toronto.
- From an early age, she wanted to become a ballet dancer.
- She has lived all over the world.
- She spent her vacation helping a veterinarian.
- Hilary became the first designer to stage homes in Toronto.
- Hilary doesn’t believe that Beige is a color.
- Her love for Elephants is infinite.
- Her favorite food is fried pickles with freckles.
- Far’s dog, Mimi is her partner in crime.